The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses we make of such data.
Atlantic Wirelesss Telecommunications Limited, Linenhall Street, Castlebar, County Mayo, Ireland develop, sell and install wireless networking and communications products and services.
We take our responsibilities under applicable data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation and implementing legislation such as the Data Protection Act 2018, seriously.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and use of personal information
We do not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by emailing us or using our online contact form).
Atlantic Wireless Tlecommunications may collect the following information:
- For website enquiries – you may provide us with information such as your name, title, company address, areas of interest, email address, and telephone and fax numbers, when you visit or use our website and enquire for further information.
- When submitting a curriculum vitae (CV) – you provide us with certain information when you send us your CV so that we can consider you for a role at Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications.
- For technical support – you provide us with information by sending us emails via our website or via systems we have in place. These messages will necessarily contain your email name and email address, as well as any additional information you may wish to include in the message.
- From third parties – we may receive information from other third parties, which may include information about you. For example, we may receive information from business partners and publicly available sources.
Collection and use of technical information
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for our website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. A link to Google analytics data privacy and security page is provided here.
Purposes of processing information
How we use your information:
- Products and Services. We may use your information to provide you with our products and services. This may include the provision of software, the provision of information about our products and services or the products and services of our business partners, or to engage in transactions with you;
- Support. We may use your information to provide you with any technical or customer support, or to enable the provisioning of services;
- Queries. We may use your information to deal with any queries that you have submitted to us via the website;
- Recruitment. We may use your information to process job applications;
- Internal business optimisation. We may use your information for purposes such as performing data analysis, benchmarking, audits, developing new products, improving our products and services, identifying usage trends, and conducting and determining the effectiveness of our communication campaigns;
- Website performance. We may use your information to generate and analyse statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- Legal Obligations. We may use your information as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable laws; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
Legal bases for processing your personal data
Our legal bases for collecting and processing your data include:
- That is it necessary for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- That it is necessary to provide our products and services to you;
- That you have given us your consent (which you may revoke at any time);
- Where it is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise and defend legal claims;
- And where it is necessary for the purpose of our or others’ legitimate interests.
Your data protection rights
The following outlines your rights in relation to Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications’s use of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Right to access the data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes. Unless we have compelling legitimate interests or a legal requirement to continue processing, we will cease to process. If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, you can opt-out by unsubscribing or by contacting us as above.
- Withdrawal of consent – where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you make a request we have one month to respond to you. We hope that we are able to satisfactorily deal with your queries or complaints. However, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission if you are not happy with the way we have used your information or addressed your rights. Details of how to lodge a complaint can be found on the website of the Data Protection Commissioner.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We will retain and use your information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or to comply with our business requirements and legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill a request you have made.
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users of the site. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include web developers, server providers, researchers and other similar parties.
We use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our e-newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter.
This website contains links to third party websites. Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications is not responsible for the content, accuracy, copyright or privacy policies of these websites.
Queries and Concerns
If you have any queries or concerns in connection with our processing of your personal data, you can contact us at:
Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications Ltd
Tel: +353 87 3221770
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website at any time.
Your consent applies to the following domain: www.atlanticwireless.net
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Necessary: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytics: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement: Our website may display advertisements. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_NDGVEMDG0E||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Used to persist session state.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_193521739_1||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|CONSENT||16 years 7 months 13 days||The cookie is used to manage the cookie consent mechanism on this site.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Advertisement”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||session||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can mange your cookie preferences here:
This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications provides this website as a service.
The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only and while every effort is made in preparing material for publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect.
If you receive a message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email messages are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications Limited has made every effort to ensure no viruses are present in email correspondence. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of sent messages.
The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. www.atlanticwireless.net does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer. The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction, permanent storage, or re-transmission of the contents of this site is prohibited without the prior written consent of Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications.
Some links within this website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply).
This website and its contents are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or re-transmission of material contained within this website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of Atlantic Wireless Telecommunications has been obtained.